Why Naks Pak?
- Perfect for most popcorn lovers
- Perfectly seasoned popcorn every time
- Higher yield popcorn that is more convenient to make.
- Pre-portioned packs include the popcorn kernels, salt, butter and oil.
- Consistent popping that saves time and increases profits.
Naks Pak – What size do you need?
Naks pak comes in many different sizes. It’s important to use the correct size for the kettle in your machine. For example, an 8 oz Kettle needs to use our 10.6 oz Naks Pak. An 10.6 oz Naks Pak is (8 oz Corn + 2 oz Oil and .6 oz Salt totaling 10.6 oz)
Naks Pak Kettle Size Chart
|Kettle Size||Recommended Naks Pak|
|4 oz Kettle||36/ 5.5 oz Naks Pak|
|6 oz Kettle||36/ 8 oz Naks Pak|
|8 oz Kettle||24/ 10.6 oz Naks Pak|
|12 oz Kettle||24/ 16 oz Naks Pak|
Naks Pak Profit
How many can you sell a day?
|Servings (Enter Quantity)||Profit/Serving||Profit/Day||Profit/Year|
*Customer owned equipment
**Based on selling 2oz bag for $1.60
Why Allen Associates?
Join our Popcorn Loyalty Program and save on Parts and Labor
For being a valued customer and loyal Naks Pak purchaser, Allen Associates Inc. would like to thank you by providing:
- Free Labor on kettle or machine repairs
- Free Loaner to keep you popping if your machine is in for extensive repairs
- 50% off Complete Machine Cleanings………….(Saving of $124.50)
- 50% off Kettle Cleaning………………………………(Savings of $99.50)
- 36 + cases Naks Pak per year
- In house repairs only